Day 8

I did a short three hour day on Monday, but learned enough to keep me wondering how to complete a vital and specific task. As I was looking over the second rough draft of the program, I realized that the Table of Contents didn’t look as appealing and easy to follow. I discovered that there is an automatic template for it on Word that I could use. I decided to categorized the contents by grade level and the ten months of school. Of course, it changed the page numbers. I also added a front page to the document. Right now figuring out how to hyperlink the the contents are my focus to help ease the flow of the information to be edited before finalizing it.

Total Daily Hours Earned: 3.30
Total Acquired Internship Hours: 47.55

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s